BURTON MISSION SNOWBOARD BINDING
Blast in the binding built to outlast all takers with highly versatile mid-range response and unstoppable strength.
Legions of riders have embraced the Burton Mission™ during its decade-plus reign because it continually smokes the competition when it comes to comfortable and reliable performance. The workhorse of Burton’s binding lineup, it offers pro-grade features like ergonomic hi-backs featuring zero Forward Lean and undoubtedly the best straps and buckles in the industry. Available in two models, mount the Mission EST® to a Burton Channel-equipped board for ultimate flex, feel, and adjustability, or go with Re:Flex™ and mount the Missions on any board in the shop.
- Product Manual
- BASEPLATE Single-Component Baseplate Construction, 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, Re:Flex™ Baseplate Construction, Re:Flex™ Bindings
- HI-BACK Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Living Hinge™ Hi-Back, Zero Forward Lean HI-Back, Canted Hi-Back Design, DialFLAD™
- STRAPS Reactstrap™, Flex Slider, Gettagrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES Smooth Glide Buckle Technology
- CUSHIONING Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System, Under-Baseplate Dampening Pad, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
MEN'S BINDING TO SNOWBOARD BOOT SIZE CHART
|Men's Boot Size||6-8||8-11||10+|
|Women's Boot Size||5-9||9-11||11+|
|EURO Boot Size||38-41||41-44||43+|
|UK Boot Size||5-7||7-10||9+|
|Mondo Boot Size||24-26||26-29||28+|